1. The first bell before class is a signal for all to go to
the Assembly in proper order.
2. Students should be in school five minutes before the
first bell. Those who are late will not be permitted to
enter the campus.
3. After assembly they should go to their class rooms, do
the prayer, get their books ready in silence and prepare for
the beginning of class. Perfect silence should be maintained
all through the classes.
When there is no general assembly on the ground,
Morning Prayers will be done through the Public Address
System, during which every one should stand wherever he/she
is and join in the prayer.
4. All should arrive in line. Those who are late or have
been absent must obtain an admit card from the Principal or
Teacher-in-charge before going to class.
5. Students will not be allowed to go home during class
6. During school hours, the studentís behaviour must be
gentle in all scenes. Loud whistling and shouting is not
allowed in the school premises.
7. Student must not scratch or spoil school furniture, write
on the walls or cause any damage to school property. Any
damage done or noticed should be reported to the Principal
or class teacher.
8. No books (other than school text books and note books or
library books), magazines or paper should be brought without
the permission of the Principal.
9. The school is not responsible for the goods lost. It is
advisable not to bring valuable articles to school.
10. Students are not allowed to bring razor-blades or any
sharp instruments to the school
11. Students of one class/section are not allowed to be in
other class/section even during the interval.
12. Playing in the classroom or in the verandah is not
13. During the games period or in the interval time students
must go in line from the classes to the playground and after
the interval also must come in line to the class room
without making noise.
14. Students are advised to speak only English in the school
premises and in the buses.
15. On their way to and from school students must behave in
a gentlemanly way. They must remember that the school is
judged by their conduct. Proper conduct should be maintained
in the bus.
16. Students are expected to take active part in the
co-curricular activities like games, sports, educational
tours, and picnics etc, arranged by the school.
17. The school authorities reserve the right to suspend or
dismiss a student at any time, when for good reasons,
concerning the validity of which the Principal is the judge.
Conversation in English -
During the school hours but for
Hindi classes the students are informed to converse in
English which is essential in developing communicative skill
in English. Other than Hindi periods in the class and
in the campus and also in the bus English must be the spoken
language; if not spot fine will be charged.
19. Conveyance (Bicycle)
- The students who are in Std.
VII and above are permitted to bring bicycle to the school
and no one is permitted to bring motor cycle (two wheeler or
four wheeler) to the school which needs a driving license.
20. Ornaments/Mobile Phones/Camera are not allowed
- The students are not allowed
to wear valuable ornaments including wrist watches, gold ear
rings, rings, bangles, bracelets, chain etc. in the school
for safety reasons. The girls are allowed to use only
white/ black hair band in the school. Students are not
allowed to bring mobile phones to school.
21. Identity Card and School Diary -
The Identity Card and School Diary will be available through
the class teachers soon after reopening. All the
details regarding leave, communication between school and
home, School Calendar and fee structure etc. are available in the school
parents who are taking their children from the school should
have a pass. Without the pass no one can take the children